Ideally located in Balaclava on the northwest coast of Mauritius, 20 minutes from Grand Bay, the main coastal resort in the north. The Villa Balaclava is a haven that breathes peace and well-being.
Exquisite quality and tranquillity
At the heart of a plot of land of about 1,188 m2, this single-storey villa has a sumptuous dining room, and is fitted with luxurious furniture with refined finishes and is equipped with modern appliances, for maximum elegance and comfort. It also has 3 en-suite bedrooms with private gardens. Combining technology and refinement, these villas will seduce you with their privacy and exquisite luxury.
Outside, you will enjoy the splendid green and harmonious garden of oriental inspiration with several endemic plants from the kiosk, the terrace, or the 40 m2 swimming pool.
Location and amenities
Not only does Villa Balaclava boast a prime location next to four 5-star hotels, but it also offers easy access to a range of amenities. Guests can indulge in the delectable Asian and European gastronomy at the on-site restaurant, host functions for larger groups, or rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art fitness center and luxurious spa. In addition, the villa is conveniently situated near a public beach, a golf course, and various shopping and dining options.
Modern fitness centre
In addition to this, the residence offers a modern fitness centre including:
- A tennis court with night lighting
- Spacious space with weight and cardio equipment, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A multi-purpose outdoor patio
- A professional coach available
- External instructors dedicated to yoga and Zumba classes
- A swimming pool
- A clubhouse
- Spa with sauna, Hamman and Jacuzzi.
Villa Balaclava has sustainability at heart
The complex uses integrated sustainable technical facilities such as:
- Solar panels
- Wastewater treatment
- Selective sorting of waste
- Rainwater harvesting
Why choose villa Balaclava
The benefits of being the proud owners of a villa within this complex:
- Private lodge at Champs-de-Mars
- Concierge service
- Catamaran Cruise
- Transport service
- Big game fishing
- A golf course
The surroundings of Villa Balaclava
Mauritius offers a vibrant nightlife scene with a variety of beach clubs, nightclubs, and lounges for guests to enjoy during their stay at Villa Balaclava. Whether guests are seeking a lively atmosphere or a more relaxed evening, there are options to suit every preference.
Here are four key aspects of the nightlife and entertainment scene in Mauritius:
- Beach Clubs: The island boasts several beach clubs where guests can dance the night away to the latest beats while enjoying stunning ocean views. These clubs often feature renowned DJs, live music performances, and themed parties that create an energetic and exciting ambiance.
- Nightclubs: For those looking for a more immersive nightlife experience, Mauritius offers a range of nightclubs that cater to various music genres and tastes. These venues provide state-of-the-art sound systems, stylish interiors, and a pulsating atmosphere that guarantees a night of non-stop fun and entertainment.
- Lounges: If a more relaxed evening is desired, guests can unwind in one of the many lounges scattered across the island. These establishments offer a sophisticated and elegant setting, perfect for enjoying a cocktail or a glass of fine wine while socializing with friends or simply taking in the enchanting surroundings.
- Casinos: For those feeling lucky, Mauritius is home to numerous casinos where guests can try their hand at a variety of live games, including roulette, blackjack, and poker. These establishments provide a thrilling and glamorous experience, combining the excitement of gambling with world-class entertainment.
- The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mauritius, renowned for its large variety of tropical plant species. Covering about 37 hectares, it is the oldest botanical garden in the Southern Hemisphere. The garden features more than 650 varieties of plants, including the Giant Water Lilies, Aldabra Giant Tortoises, and a myriad of palm species. Named after the first prime minister of Mauritius, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam, it preserves part of the Mauritian natural heritage and offers a tranquil retreat for nature lovers. The garden also remains an important center of environmental education in the island nation.
For any further information, we remain at your disposal to help you realise your dream.
Reference: VI N 3 C